The Osaka University ASEAN Center for Academic Initiatives has been established in Bangkok, Thailand as the one of the overseas centers of Osaka University to support international exchange and raise international awareness of research results achieved by its faculties. It also supports overseas alumni activities in the ASEAN region.
The predecessor of the ASEAN Center, called the Bangkok Center for Education and Research, was established in 2006, and changed its name in 2014 to expand its activities.
- EventJune 1, 2017JASSO, Universities and Embassy Fair in Bangkok, Thailand
- EventMay 26, 20172nd Joint Conference Ramathibodi – Osaka University “Active Aging”
- EventMay 25, 2017Japan Education Fair at Kamnoetvidya Science Academy
- EventMay 15, 2017Study Abroad Fair 2017 at Mahidol Wittayanusorn School
- EventMay 9, 20172nd Joint Conference Ramathibodi – Osaka University “Active Aging”
- InfoMay 2, 2017Regional Director Changed (duplicated test article)
- InfoApril 26, 2017Regional Director Changed
- FacebookFebruary 18, 2017Thank you to alumni, students, faculty, staff, family, and friends who joined us for an unforgettable Thai Osaka University Alumni Party 2017.
- FacebookJanuary 24, 2017Osaka University attended Japan Education Fair by Embassy of Japan in Thailand at Princess Chulabhorn’s College, Satun on 20 January 2017.
- FacebookJanuary 24, 2017Osaka University attended the 10th Japan Education Fair by Embassy of Japan in Thailand at Prince of Songkla University on 19 January 2017.